Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare is a full-service community mental health center, providing behavioral healthcare to the citizens of Pierce County for 50 years. We are conveniently located a few miles south of Tacoma Mall, near the intersection of Bridgeport and Gravelly Lake Drive at 9330 59th Ave SW in Lakewood, WA. Greater Lakes serves over 10,000 individuals each year with a team of over 350 staff. Our modern professional clinic provides a comfortable setting for your counseling and medication services. Same Day Appointments are available at 253-581-7020.
Our MISSION – This is what we do.
- Improve Mental Health – Serving children, families and adults with behavioral health services.
Our VISION – This is our goal.
- Consumers receive behavioral healthcare that brings relief, hope and recovery.
Our VALUES – This is how we do it.
- Do the right things for the right reasons.
- Provide great customer service with high quality outcomes.
- Communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully.
- Problem solve collaboratively with clients, staff, and the community.
- Promote healthy options for clients and staff.